Apprenticeships at OAL
Further education at OAL is the perfect opportunity to learn whilst receiving a wage and to gain skills in a working environment to help you become a vital member of the OAL team. It enables you to learn from experienced employees and is a cost-effective alternative to a degree.
It is an exciting time to be part of the food manufacturing industry as we start adopting robotics and automation into the heart of food processing. At OAL, you will be part of a team leading these advances in the UK’s largest manufacturing industry. Find out more about what it's like to work with robots by following this link.
- Motivated and dynamic.
- Ready to hit the ground running.
- Enthusiastic to learn, develop and stand out from the crowd.
- Interested in the latest advances in technology, robotics and automation.
- Ready to work hard but have fun.
Can you demonstrate:
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- A fantastic attitude towards work and any challenges that may arise.
- Reliable time management skills.
- A thirst for knowledge.
- Good IT skills.
We aim to provide future leaders and experts a launch pad for their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. In our company of approximately 60 employees, we currently have 12% of our employees studying across multiple disciplines and you could be part of this.In the past, we have had staff members complete apprenticeships and degrees whilst working for OAL - learning while they work!
If so, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter expressing what areas of the company would be of interest to you.