Installation Engineer Team Member
After a very successful month of recruitment, we’re still on the look-out for additional Installation Engineer Team Members to join the OAL Connected team.
As part of the Installation Engineering team, you will be building OAL Connected products and travelling to customer sites to install and test OAL Connected equipment to specification prior to project sign off.
This job is an ‘on the road’ role whereby the candidate will be staying away the majority of time Monday to Friday. Some weekend and night work may be required with advance notice.
As a growing SME, we can provide fantastic opportunities in a fast-paced organisation. You’ll quickly become an integral part of the team with full responsibility and ownership. The role comes with a company vehicle and the salary is competitive. Our strong training philosophy encourages on-the-job training and supports qualifications.
Main tasks to include but not exclusively…
- 1st and 2nd fix installation.
- SELV, basic PLC and data connections.
- Working with teams to ensure projects are completed on time, to specification and within budget.
- Building, installing and testing our equipment to specification prior to project sign off.
- Report any faults and then test any design modifications.
- Developing improvements to our systems.
- Carry out the job in line with current health and safety standards and procedures ensuring a safe working environment and performing any necessary risk assessments.
- Ensure project documentation is kept up-to-date by communicating effectively with all project team members and customers on a regular basis.
- Food safety
- Abrasive wheels
- Asbestos awareness
- Ladder safety
- Basic IT skills
Closing Date: 31/07/2018
Salary: £Based on JIB rates
Location: Peterborough based with very frequent travel to customer sites.
Vacancy type: Full-time, Permanent.