Commissioning Team Member
Are you enthusiastic and energetic and do you have a strong work ethic? We’re looking for candidates with an interest or experience in electrical engineering and computer operating systems to join the Commissioning Team and grow their career with OAL Connected. This role is an ‘on the road’ role whereby the candidate will be staying away the majority of time Monday to Friday
As a growing SME, we can provide fantastic opportunities in a fast-paced organisation. You’ll quickly become an integral part of the team with full responsibility and ownership. The role comes with a company vehicle and the salary is competitive. Our strong training philosophy encourages on the job training and supports qualifications.
Main tasks to include but not exclusively…
Commissioning OAL Connected’s projects on a wide variety of customer sites.
- Ensuring project documentation is kept up-to-date by communicating effectively with all project team members and customers on a regular basis.
- Maintaining and promoting safe working practices by wearing the correct protective clothing and observing site regulations.
- An interest or experience in electrical engineering and an understanding of computer operating systems.
- Network skills advantageous.
- Knowledge of PLC Programming, desirable but not essential (Micrologix).
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
Closing Date: 31/07/2018
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
Location: Peterborough based with very frequent travel to customer sites.
Vacancy type: Full-time, Permanent.